We offer a wide range of volunteering activities in Chelmsford. All tasks form part of our management plans for each site, such as planting young trees, building a culvert bridge, undertaking pond restoration, heather management at our lowland heath site, to helping build an outdoor classroom– the list goes on. All the days are led by our Parks Volunteer Leader and his assistant. All tools and equipment that are required will be provided and the day can be tailored around you.
We can host groups of between 8 – 40 individuals, for either half a day or a full day, and no prior experience is needed to participate.
Benefits for you and your employees
- Enjoyment of a rewarding day in an inspirational setting
- Improve employee health and wellbeing
- Encourage team work and relationship building
- Opportunity to give something back to your local environment
- Demonstrate your company’s commitment and values
- Safe and inclusive enjoyable experience
Days are free, and all tools and materials are provided but companies/ groups can choose to make a donation to the project.