Enter to win Family tickets to Dinosaurs in the Park!
As part of the Love Essex anti-litter campaign, Chelmsford City Council is launching a poster design competition for school children under 16 years old. The competition aims to encourage children to take a stand against littering in a creative way.
The key message of the poster should encourage people to bin their litter or take it home, whether they’re out and about in our parks or in a vehicle.
There are exciting prizes to be won including family tickets to Dinosaur in the Park, free swimming vouchers for Riverside Leisure Centre and more!
What are the submission rules?
- The competition is only open to Chelmsford residents.
- Participants must be below 16 years old to submit an entry.
- Only one entry per person.
- Entries must be in A4 size – Any materials can be used eg: pen, pencil, watercolour or digital drawings.
How do I enter the competition?
- All entries must be scanned or photographed (clearly) JPEG or PNG format, between 5MB to 15MB and sent to email@example.com
- All entries must include name and age of participant and name, e-mail address and phone number of participant’s parents/guardian.
- Entries must be sent in by midnight on 25 August and any entries after this date will not be accepted.
- The winners will be contacted through their email address or phone number.
- By submitting an entry to this competition, participants give the Chelmsford City Council full permission to edit, reproduce and display their artwork.